[Accepted] MikeIsTrash

Brett_Ts

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

MikeIsTrash

What is your current RS name? MikeIsTrash

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1503, 102

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing scape over a decade ago before rs3, got back into it with a new account last year and want more active people to play with for both PvM and PvP, my account is built as a range tank with 99 ranged and rigour, 94 mage for barrage/veng, only melee stat currently working on is defence which is currently 88, with no focus on attack 75, or strength 71, so as to keep my combat level lower for better PvP range

Tell us about your clan history.

none

Tell us about your yourself.

Brett, 24 male from US, college grad working to pay off school loans, only game i currently play is scape which is why im looking for an active group to play with, i listen to EDM and watch RS streamers and youtubers regularly

How did you hear about us?  Google, searched osrs clans looked through reddit although i think it was one of the first links

What makes you want to join us? I spent a couple days in the cc liked the vibe, seemed active yet organized.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: used an autoclicker to get afk exp, never used a full bot tho

• Retired Leader
11 minutes ago, Brett_Ts said:

used an autoclicker to get afk exp, never used a full bot tho

auto clickers are still against the rules and still counts as botting. If you were to do this whilst in WG you would be instantly reported and removed from the clan.

Anyway, welcome to our forums :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png