[Accepted] BackFiredNL

WG BackFired

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

BackFiredNL

What is your current RS name? BackFiredNL

List any previous RS namesNone. I started playing a week ago.

What is your total level and combat level?

My combat level at the moment is 68(.7?)

I started playing exactly a week ago.

Current skills.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

In my seven days so far, I started by getting premium membership. So far my favourite thing have been mildly afk forms of skilling and doing the barrows minigame. My highest skill is fletching, followed by smithing and crafting when it comes to skilling to make money. I have made attempts to be somewhat self-sufficient, but I have received some help with starting supplies and whatnot. I managed to use fletching, smithing and crafting appropiately to have a small, but steady influx of money to supply myself.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have not been in a clan at all, ever. I'm still quite new to all of this if I were honest, although I've read the rules beforehand, and I understand them.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Tristan. I'm from the Netherlands, but my father is from the united states. I'm currently studying to become an accountant, and my hobbies include gaming and certain roleplay (Anyone ever heard of Attorney Online?) I'm not really talented when it comes to music, but I can play some things on my keyboard, which I sometimes play on when I'm bored.

How did you hear about us?  I heard about this clan initially through a reddit-post referring me to Wildguards when looking for help for newer players. WG Brandon is who encouraged me to apply to the clan.

What makes you want to join us? Since it's only been a week since I've started playing, I'm not quite sure yet. I just want to see more of the game I never got to experience a long time ago when I played runescape for the first time, but never got to experience premium. Now that I've got the funds and time to experience more of the game, I want to see how far I can get. Having a clan to talk to will make that experience a bit less of a grind.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Since I spend quite a bit of my time grinding out levels, quests and experience (though that may just be because of my low level), I have some difficulty being very active on the forums, though Discord won't be much of a problem.

Welcome to WG Tristan!!!!! Glad you applied and you really did a good job on your forum. Took you 5 minutes most people take 10 minutes to do half what you did. Can't wait to see your gains you've been leveling so fast! Don't forget 48 hours message a app manager! (mojo or slumptality atm)

Edited by Brandon

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

Welcome dude.

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bannergif2.gif