[Declined] danghole

danghole

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

danghole

What is your current RS name? danghole

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

416, 51 r you jealous 

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 12.38.20 PM.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account was very inactive for a long time after 2007scape was released again. I joined shortly after oldschool was brought back. My name isn't serious it just makes me laugh

Tell us about your clan history.

This is the first clan I've ever been in

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a young guy of 18. I live in Canada. I ride my moose to work. I read nightly, its a ritual. I draw almost everyday. I'm shitty at it. when im not wasting my life away on video games, you can find me struggling to hold a conversation with anyone and feel free to laugh and point while sweat drips down all 15 folds in my neck. im big into art. my favourite medium is ole reliable, the pencil, but ive been falling in love with pastels recently. i drive a 2005 honda pilot. its the biggest hunk of shit ever, but i still love it. i live in a place with a population of sub 2000. maybe thats cool for some of you, i bet a lot of you live in a city. i plan to move to montreal for school by the coming new year. im a devout agnostic. i have a cyst in my throat (yep thats real boys and girls) and im on daily medication so it doesnt burst and go into my bloodstream (and most likely poison me) my name is Adam, but you can never ever call me that. im 5'11'' and it plagues me. aaaaaand I think that about covers it

How did you hear about us?  I saw a post on Reddit.

What makes you want to join us? I was in another CC and got called a troll just for asking a question about a quest. I came to this one and asked the same question and people answered and gave me advice like a normal person would. me and some dude talked for like an hour about movies, rdr2, and it was really chill. other people would chime in as well. i like how laid back everyone is.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I act like a troll a lot of the time. I like messing with people and having fun but im not a dick about it.
I am also very bad at runescape. im like autistically good at games but I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to runescape. I ask a lot of questions as I am learning the game.

Edited by danghole

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png