[Declined] Disstress

Disstress

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Disstress

What is your current RS name? Disstress

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

413 total level,

Combat 59.

I only returned to osrs to pk so my levels wont be high. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Made it 1 month ago. Used to play back in 2004 retired around 2008 returned back October 2018.

Tell us about your clan history.

Only been in one clan back in the day. Age of Rune

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Richie. Male. Age 30. From New Zealand. Half Maori half Scandinavian. Born and proud kiwi. Father of 3 children. Currently a builder looking at a career move start of next year as a full time firefighter. Involved in alot of sport from coaching and playing rugby league to training and fighting in mixed martial arts. Have had over 30 professional kickboxing fights. I love staying active and fit my weakness and love is video games especially runescape spent my teenage years playing it. Kept me off the streets and away from crime but I stayed away from sport and socisling so I'm glad I retired and enjoyed life now I'm back for a social pk.

How did you hear about us?  Word of mouth. I remember hearing this clan back in the day. Searched it up and now I'm here.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a clan that's serious about player killing. I cant offer much as I no longer play serious as I once did. I just train my character in combat and pk.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Yes I have been banned in the past for macroning. I was young addicted to rs but wanted to be the best and that unfortunately led me to botting. Very annoyed in myself as I worked my ass off for them stats then got busted botting within a few days of using it. So rightfully jagex banned my account. Pretty gutted when I logged in. That was my retirement of rs. I returned this year to appeal my ban and blessed to have it returned. Pretty stoaked to logg in to see I had still a few rares. But I no longer play rs3. Lesson learnt forsure.