[Accepted] Butcher baby

Butcher baby

Butcher baby

What is your current RS name? Butcher baby

List any previous RS namesJuggal0 jugg4l0

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing since 2001, my name doenst mean anything it's just a band name.... don't really have any favorite skill I just really hate runecrafting... I guess I like fishing and cooking cuz food is gud

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in wolfpack for a long ass time, then was clanless til I came here then i was kicked for forum inactivity, went to slayclan until they closed.... and ta-dah! Now I'm back here again

Tell us about your yourself.

My name's Nick, I like fishing, skateboarding... cars .... food... I really like food like tacos and pizza, coffee, whiskey Or snacks oh and i work a lot

How did you hear about us?  Ummm runescape clan forum I think

What makes you want to join us? Community, friends, you might have food for me

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As of right now I have a very spotty internet connection so attending events/pking would be extremely hard for me. I'm basically limited to skilling at the moment, but once I get my isp sorted out I would be more than happy to join pking and events

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.