hey ho

kingdanielii

hey ho

to anyone who remembers me.. or even recognises the name from the tomes of WG history.

I was there for the rant, the SirDazzy song, the excitement that Lordy had went he got a higher level farming that I did. Also the one to make WG use AV-style voting systems (whether that's still used or not).

anyway yo

• Retired Leader
53 minutes ago, kingdanielii said:

AV-style voting systems

I don't recall ever using this style of voting system since I joined in 2011, was also briefly around in 2009.

Anyway, welcome back, always nice to see old members around. 

Are you playing RS? Have you been in our CC and Discord?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

7 hours ago, Mojo said:

I don't recall ever using this style of voting system since I joined in 2011, was also briefly around in 2009.

Anyway, welcome back, always nice to see old members around. 

Are you playing RS? Have you been in our CC and Discord?

pity, last time I said hello  a few years ago.. Lordy said they still used it.

no I'm not playing RS.  I have nostalgia for it... but I suppose its more nostalgia for RS at that time.. the 2004-2006 era. I miss it, but playing it again wont be the same.

That's the problem with preserving online games. They go through so many iterations that you never play the game again as you remember it.  How well MMORPGs keep their older versions preserved is probably not as good as it should be. Most probably wont ever be seen again and are lost to time.

Also wonder what happened to many of the people I spoke to played with (and in other games) the mysteries of life.

Anyway have many other memories including Lordy and his duck sheets if that's still a thing people know about. :P

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, kingdanielii said:

Anyway have many other memories including Lordy and his duck sheets if that's still a thing people know about. :P

The longer term members definitely know about the sheets :D

weve not done particularly well at educating the newer ones though!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Lyrics to the Sir Dazzy song, sung by Lordy around 2005ish: (sadly the actual recording is probably lost)

#Sir Dazzy, you're my hero.#

#You're so strong.#

#You're always on.#

#You.. are.. so.. sexy.#

#Sir Dazzy,  my hero.#

Sung over teamspeak to SirDazzy for whatever reason, I forget why.

I remember him reprising it for another member about a year later for Darkthief.

Edited by kingdanielii