[Accepted] TheProduca

TheProduca

TheProduca

What is your current RS name? TheProduca

List any previous RS namesKilledbyKev

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This specific account is maybe a month old at this time, but I've been playing Runescape on and off since around 2005. My favorite thing to do in RS is definitely deep clan pking, and I intend to get my stats up to be in the PVP unit ASAP!

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in a handful of clans since I started playing Runescape, such as THE and EoP when I used to have a pure. I've also been involved in forming a couple clans in the past with my bud Rifffage and also Paresthesia.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kevin and I'm 21 years old. I'm a real easy going dude and I'm mostly down with whatever. I'm an audio engineer and music is my biggest passion. In a normal day, you'll find me in my recording studio working on music; either composing new tracks, or mixing and mastering the next album. Most of my clients are Hip Hop artists but my passion is in the alternative music scene!

How did you hear about us?  My friend Paresthesia and Rifffage

What makes you want to join us? I've been hanging in the CC for a couple days and the community really seems dope, and I would love to be a part of it! I'm an active RS player and I know I will be active on forums, so I think I would be a great fit!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png