[Declined] GunsterJJX

Gunster

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

GunsterJJX

What is your current RS name? GunsterJJX

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 578

Combat Level: 80

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hi, I used to play OSRS as a staker almost 2 years ago. I stopped enjoying staking and transferred my money to start a main for the first time on GunsterJJX. Before I could really take off however, school began to get too busy and I just kind of gradually stopped playing.

With the release of RS mobile and having now graduated, I'm re-starting my dream of creating a main on OSRS for the first time. I haven't logged into the account in more than a year and was still basically a beginner at level 10. However, I still had enough money on here that made it reasonably easy to get started and I am now fully dedicated to just skilling, leveling, and PvM'ing until I make this account a respectable main!

Gunster tends to be my go to IGn for most games. I enjoy playing RS and watching/playing sports in real life as well as board games. In RS, I'll probably dedicate most if not all of my time in PvM as I progress in skills from the beginning

Tell us about your clan history.

I have almost no clan history. I used to stake exclusively, but that was a long time ago. I remember very little of Runescape and should basically be treated as a beginner now that I've restarted playing.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi all, my name is Jack and I'm a 26 year old engineer living in the United States. I have a pretty regular 9-5 job and usually play RS on mobile exclusively after work and on the weekends.

Outside of work, I enjoy playing and watching all sports, playing board games, and reading sci-fi/fantasy novels. I play a lot of video games, mostly MMORPGs and sports games but now planning on playing mostly OSRS and Super Smash bros Melee exclusively. I also play the cello recreationally and am planning on trying to learn dancing although I have 0 dancing talent whatsoever :(

How did you hear about us?  I was looking for a new clan now that I am focusing on PvM and don't remember most of Runescape and the new updates in the last 2 years. I learned about the clan through a post recommending it on Reddit

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for a clan that I can interact with and learn from. I used to play OSRS before exclusively alone and as a staker. Now with mobile coming out and having less time to play video games in general, I'm looking to just focus on PvM, skilling, questing, and enjoying the PvE aspects of this game. Without any friends that really play OSRS anymore, I was looking for a clan to find people to talk to while I play. I saw that Wilderness Guardian was recommended by a couple of posters on the OSRS subreddit so I decided to apply.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never botted, spied, or scammed. I previously used RWT to begin staking, but have not played the game or done any of these trading since then which was two years ago. Staking has left me with a fair sum of money (for a beginner, definitely not comparable to experienced players) that I have used to fund my (new-...ish?) main. As I am now focused exclusively on PvE and enjoying building a character, I don't have plans nor need to bot, scam, or RWT (no more focus on staking or any forms of PvP at least for now) in the future. I just need something to kill time with the lack of good MMORPGs nowadays and enjoying playing this game for the nostalgia. I'm looking to join the clan so that I can find people to talk to!

Edited by Gunster