[Accepted] trap irl

trap irl

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

trap irl

What is your current RS name? trap irl

List any previous RS nameshi res

What is your total level and combat level?

current total level is 1604 with combat lvl of 121.60. will be 124 this week.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

been playing runescape since 05 or so. After playing a good while on rs3 i quit for several years and then made the transition to osrs. I havent looked back since! im an easy going guy who just enjoys splitting big drops with my mates and sharing in the excitement. Im currently on a quest to make a scythe strictly from pvming so acceptance into this clan i thought might aid in my adventure of a no staking scythe  this time! Thanks for considering my application.

Tell us about your clan history.

i have never been in a clan

Tell us about your yourself.

college graduate with a cs degree, 

How did you hear about us?  reddit

What makes you want to join us? looking to pvm with clan members :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i have no current offenses, but i got a minor botting offense when i started the account 3 years ago and was just starting out. (i legit didnt think i would ever actually play this game seriously). other than that i have no offenses :)

1 minute ago, trap irl said:

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

trap irl

What is your current RS name? trap irl

List any previous RS nameshi res

What is your total level and combat level?

current total level is 1604 with combat lvl of 121.60. will be 124 this week.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played since 06 and started back a few years ago. play off and on now days but looking for pvm crews to boss with.

Tell us about your clan history.

i have never been in a clan

Tell us about your yourself.

college graduate with a cs degree

How did you hear about us?  reddit

What makes you want to join us? looking to pvm with clan members :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i have no current offenses, but i got a minor botting offense when i started the account 3 years ago and was just starting out. (i legit didnt think i would ever actually play this game seriously). other than that i have no offenses :)

The not thinking you were gunna play seriously... Now you play and you can never leave... Muahahahahha, You cant quit runescape :')

welcome trap, sorry i couldnt come to bandos earlier, i just finished my draft for a raised dog bed im building for my dog so he can see out the front window while he's laying down. On a shitty note, the random Mark and I were going with (OG Triews) got both drops in his name and logged out when we went to split

image.png.e558918b2015278ac2f5616d25bcf9e3.png

SALT.png.ebca70e837426d9c314473d47368b537.png

1 minute ago, Misdeal said:

welcome trap, sorry i couldnt come to bandos earlier, i just finished my draft for a raised dog bed im building for my dog so he can see out the front window while he's laying down. On a shitty note, the random Mark and I were going with (OG Triews) got both drops in his name and logged out when we went to split

ye thats why i decided to sign up after all these weeks haha

sorry for your loss man running over a bcp is super petty :(

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif