[Accepted] Sam bro

Sam bro

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sam bro

What is your current RS name? Sam bro

List any previous RS namesSome1one 2005-2009

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level : 1730

Combat : 122 (almost max combat :D)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played RuneScape since 2005, probably just like other people here too! I've always enjoyed Pking and play an obby mauler back in the day which I got a few 99 skills on which included woodcutting, fishing and hunter.
With 18 99s on my rs3 account and since starting OSRS again I've mainly been doing PvM content, but definitely been missing out on the PKing side

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name's Samuel, but of course everyone calls me Sam bro, I'm 26 (27 in 2days time) father of a 3 year old boy and just started working at a medical distribution company running the website and online sales. I've played rs and wow alot and in wow I have been ranked in the top 5% for euro PvP season so I'm able to follow orders and communicate well in most games I play.

I have a amazing pc setup and now mobile is released I plan to finally smash out my skills on the side

How did you hear about us?  Themask666 "WG Mask'

What makes you want to join us? I feel joining a clan will rekindle my love for RS and enjoy a part of RuneScape I've always missed out on. I plan to use my knowledge of both PvM and PvP to benefit the clan and fully respect your rules set in place

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing to come clean! Wholesome person with good standards and respect for the game

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png