Woe to the grind

XBladeForcex

So I just felt like sharing something that left me ever so slightly bitter lol. Spent my last week and a half grinding my range to 33 slowly but surely among my other skills. Finally started seeing the progress to my dps and I decided I would go questing. Well longer story short I ended up amassing 40 lvls in attack which I hadn’t planned to touch for a while. It quickly overcame days of hard work in hrs...

Woe to the GRIND

Yeah, alot of your lower starts can be gotten up quite easily through questing, you should look into it a little atm cause it can make things a lot easier for you.

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 2 weeks later...

@XBladeForcex @BackFiredNL

Blade one of our other new members, backfired is currently doing a efficient quest list. I believe he uses the one on the wiki and it even has an option to highlight quests you have completed. The list is definitely based on completing every quest efficiently and not just the quests that will efficiently give progress to your account. I would definitely recommend following a quest list like this as having a lot of quest points will unlock a lot of content for you and make the game even more enjoyable.  Good luck man!