Community Intro - Dog B2

Dog b2

Dog B2

Tell us about yourself.

Josh - 24 - South East London - Logistics Manager
Been with my partner for 11 years, Home owner, Love holidaying and watch collecting. Been playing RS since 2005 but quit once EOC was launched. Went to Rune-fest 2011 with the old gang, Met Gene(his lordship) multiple times when visiting from OZ, Recently came back - few weeks before OSRSMOBILE was released. Some might remember me? some might not. I did have emeritus status on the old WGFourm but that has been been removed like the rest of my WG profile :(

Clan history.  

EX - Wilderness Guardians member

How did you hear about us? Im an Ex member

Do you plan to join? Id like to hang about the clan but not fully join (Can't commit due to work commitments)

Any last comments?  

Is any of the old school members about?
ArmyBuilder, Wayshow, Keanu, Bassism, Pineappletom, Airbender, etc etc

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

On 11/14/2018 at 11:53 PM, Mojo said:

Welcome back dude. If you show me your old Emeritus profile from here then we can reinstate it.

Thanks bro, I'm not fussed about it. The accounts profile seems to have been wiped, profile pic/signature and few others things etc.