Community Intro - DangerSwig

Dangerswig

DangerSwig

Tell us about yourself.

Currently live in little old New Zealand and working full time. Enjoy the outdoors but also look forward to those rainy days sitting on RS grinding all day!

Have played my Zerk (lil mung) the last few years, but wanted to make a main and get in to a lot more end-game content (GWD, Bossing etc)

I would love to meet some new people in the mean time! Been playing on / off for way too long but no one ever quits RS I guess haha.

Clan history.  

I've never actually been in a RS Clan before and always played with IRL friends.

How did you hear about us? OSRS Forum

Do you plan to join? Yes I would like to

Any last comments?  

I have sent my application in, but not too sure who to message after 48hrs?

Edited by Dangerswig

Welcome, you want to message @Slumptality, @WG Lohow or @Mojo though i would advise the first two over the third as Mojo is extremely busy with various bits a pieces of clan business.

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png