[Declined] xDElVlONx

xoDElVlONox

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

xDElVlONx

What is your current RS name? xDElVlONx

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 3 at the moment

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

It’s a brand new account

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really been apart of one

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m a really chill laid back guy a go with the wind type of person. I love video games and anime it’s like my heart and soul. I watch many different anime and play many different games. My favorite console is Xbox it’s where I spend about 95% of my time but I also love games on all the other consoles as well including pc. I use to play runescape a long time ago I’m a old player. I recently seen that it was coming to mobile and have been watching videos on YouTube about it and watching it being streamed on twitch. It brings back many memories of the time I spent with the game and has me wanting to try it again and hopefully get way further then I was when I used to play. I stop playing because my account was hacked and I couldn’t get it back and didn’t want to start over

How did you hear about us?  I’ve been searching the web trying to find a chill, active, clan that was helpful, did things, and just a really relaxing environment.

What makes you want to join us? I came across this guild while searching the web for one and read the bio about the guild. It’s a pretty old guild which is pretty cool and it seems that it doesn’t allow ppl in it that like to scam and bully and just annoy ppl and that’s what I don’t want to deal with so out of a few clans I found I thought this would be a good place for me to get back into the game and grow with players who been playing awhile

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Like I said before I’m a really chill laid back person. I’m really to help members and do what I can for the guild. As I mentioned before I play ALOT of games and are primary on my Xbox 95% of the time but I will try to stay active as much as I can because I wanna get back into this game. OH before I forget I’m also currently in the military so there are gonna be times when I’m gone or busy etc I plan to mainly use mobile but I read that the accounts are cross-play so I can also play pc which is great to know but I’ll mainly do mobile since I’m always so busy on my Xbox it’ll be easier for me to afk on mobile training or if I’m on duty where I can’t have my Xbox but I have my phone

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 4 weeks later...