Community Intro - I am Violent

I am Violent

I am Violent

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Randy. I live in Colorado. I have played rs on and off since 2002. I've been working constantly the past 2 years for 50+ hours a week and have not had much time for RS, but recently lost my job due to not wanting to move 4 hours away. So I'm playing rs again and am only looking for a part-time job at the moment, so I can have more time for gaming, life, etc.

Clan history.  

I've been in a lot over the years, most recently I was in The Rising, but we closed a few months ago, so I've been just solo rs since.

How did you hear about us? Myself

Do you plan to join? Maybe eventually

Any last comments?  

I'm headed to florida for a few weeks so I might join when I return. I just wanted to throw myself out there and say HAI I'm here but I'm not here. Hi

Welcome man, i remember The Rising from pre eoc f2p pking, same clan??

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png