[Declined] lordfizroy

lordfizroy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

lordfizroy

What is your current RS name? lordfizroy

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 445

combat level: 37

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since the last 10 years, but had a long break until i have known about osrs in mobile which got me into playing rs back. Started from bottom on 5th november until now and looking for a clan to join clan wars with to spice up my rs experience

Tell us about your clan history.

Havent join any clan ever, but looking for ward to joining one to increase my experience in runescape pvp activities

Tell us about your yourself.

Im an easy going, friendly person. Meme loving guy, and can follow instructions with no problem. Looking for adventures in runescape other than farming and making gp. Hope to have more experience and creat newfound love in pvp as i have never been on a pvp adventures as i am too afraid to venture on pvp as a solo player

How did you hear about us?  Read it through runescape forums as i was googling for clans to join in runscape

What makes you want to join us? Previous clan is dead and had never been on clanwars, which is my initial intention of joining a clan. Had to move on to another clan to join clan wars and get new experience in runescape pvp activites

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Have been a solo player eversince 7 years ago, and really not that good in this game

Welcome and don't worry, most of these guys aint that good anyways...

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

We only let @Razzle in because we feel bad discriminating against the terminally stupid :P:D 

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• Retired Leader
10 hours ago, lordfizroy said:

Tell us about your clan history.

Havent join any clan ever,

10 hours ago, lordfizroy said:

What makes you want to join us? Previous clan is dead

Hello welcome. You have contradicted yourself here. Care to explain? :P 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

1 hour ago, Razzle said:

wHaT dO yOu MeAn    Im NoT sTuPid

😲🤤##

~~WG I0wn

22 hours ago, WG Mask said:

welcome

22 hours ago, WG Lohow said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Well thank you, and will do

12 hours ago, Mojo said:

Hello welcome. You have contradicted yourself here. Care to explain? :P 

Oh sorry my bad, what i meant is that i havent join a very active clan. Initially i thought this previous clan i was in was serious and kept talking about doing some things with the clan. But then they all went silent. So my point was never joined a actual serious clan. Sorry my bad

• 4 weeks later...