Premier Club and All Stars: PVP Championships

Glad the premier is back, got only 20 days of membership remaining so time to pick up membership for a cheaper price. Got to maintain my level as a bronze premier member :D Highly recommend it to anyone who's playing RS!

Also another tournament for streamers only because they would be BTFO, on levels science even didn't thought was possible, if anyone else was allowed to participate? Great.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

2 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Glad the premier is back, got only 20 days of membership remaining so time to pick up membership for a cheaper price. Got to maintain my level as a bronze premier member :D Highly recommend it to anyone who's playing RS!

Also another tournament for streamers only because they would be BTFO, on levels science even didn't thought was possible, if anyone else was allowed to participate? Great.

Its so worth buying it when they do that! I love when they add little perks like changing character colors.. I still have a account that is green.

But the part I'm really digging is

In January we're releasing the Kebos Lowlands, an exciting expansion to the continent of Zeah where you'll find the Farming Guild, new slayer creatures, and a new slayer master! The slayer creatures range from Sulphur Wyrms up to the incredible Hydra, a new level 95 slayer monster. In the Farming Guild you'll find new patches plus a whole basket of new things to grow.

Should it be "sulfur" or is it my spell check or an American thing?

If you want you can to bottom to read a summarized version of the Adderall and optimism.

A farming guild is going to be super cool. I've always hated farming until about 3 months ago thanks to Lait Choco taking the time to show me. Now I do it a few times everyday! By fair the easiest skill to gain profit. It can be expensive to start if you wanna fly through it and buy everything instead of making everything yourself but it is still worth it. Plus you can set and forget it for a while and come back to it later. Its not a constant thing you have to sit there and do like cutting trees or fishing. So my honest opinion this is going to be one of the best updates they released in a while.. Next to sailing of course Muwhahahahahaha

Then a new Slayer Master, Monster!!! I am happy to see this also, since slayer should be constantly updated monthly if not more. Not everything has to be a boss or for high level slayer participants but just the skill in general.  This will not only fill the gap in between levels and make it more worth training hopefully because new monster drops. Its a skill that works so many different fields and helps with just about every skills from drops to type of combat and requirements for that particular MonsterNPC. I don't really think their is anyway I can be let down by this addition.

The quest addition is a good thing in the long run for the community. Personally I think quests are toxic poison that make me want to cut open my stomach and eat my insides. I can never do them right away because I suck at getting motivation for quests... But its always nice to see the new land and NPC's that come with the territory of additional quests. Not to mention gear, weapons and rewards galore! I probably won't be able to do the quest for another 2 years but I'll just live off of Lait's description of the quest.

"Warding, A new Skill! Including: New Magic Armour!" I am sorry to say but this worries me. I would love to see new skills but sometimes they make stuff sound like it will be amazing to let us down. Then next thing you know they will add in a new combat system over night and make another Falador Massacre and forums full of rants about change is scary. The final part is creating a private server pretty much and making all the veterans who played the game with there blood, sweat, tears, life, broken relationships because xp is life and did I say the relationships ruined by "People trying to help because your spending to much time on a game, AKA Intervention.. 🙃) But  I will stay Glass is Half Full and be positive. " Warding revolves around the production of magical Armour using Runic energy and lots of new resources. " We defiantly could use some better higher tier magical armour that degrades and doesn't. Also maybe something that is affordable to reasonably pk with. Either way the new armour has me excited, I am not going to let old lets downs ruin this for me. So its time to grind and make money so I can afford to train and get the new items when they come out!

So in all I think this could really do some good. As long as they don't false advertise and trick us with the old 1-2 EOC, Ability's, Charms and a private server for the real MVP's that have to start all over because fuck them for not liking our update! If I wake up when this is put into place and end up seeing any kind of ability bar I will fly to UK and hand them a finely worded letter with lots of grammar mistakes. But seriously this is something that will make the community grow and help since they released mobile and people are getting XP and leveling like crazy because fuck work and anyone around no XP waste. Can I get a "NO XP WASTE"!!! I hope some of you are as excited as I am for this! All in all it should turn out to be a pretty good add-on to the game! Then rs3 will copy our style like always.

Overview of book, instead of making you all ready my back and forth with myself basically this is very bright looking future. Farming is getting some much needed attention with a farming guild that also including area add-ons. This is the thing I was most excited about personally. Also new quest!!! Grand-Master which is deserved for people with higher account overalls! Then they are also adding onto slayer (which I think should be done at least monthly if not bi-weekly). I am very excited because new Slayer Master and New Monsters are what motivates me to get the levels I need. It also helps fill in the gaps around Slayer like levels and gives better chance at not getting shit tasks 24/7. A new Skill (not as good as sailing) will be added! Warding will help with the lack in magic gear lately. We have gotten so many new weapons high and low tier also a good bit of new gear for Melee and Ranged. I know there has been some new Wizarding gear but I am talking about like higher tier like Bandos but for magic. Also something affordable/reasonable to pk in and hybrid with. So I guess we will wait and see what happens. I hope no sneks like Mod Jed get there slimy, scaly and just plain toxic hands on anything. He is very good at fucking over people that aren't his friends.  That was a joke clearly he will be helping with the code.

I hope some of you agree with me!

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC