[Accepted] Pius XIII

Rich

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Pius XIII

What is your current RS name? Pius XIII

List any previous RS namesThis Babylon
Redazreal
I Volo I
His Dukeship

What is your total level and combat level?

Pius XIII.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Lets see, ive been playing since at least 2006. I started back in the day as a barrows account, then later went full main after ganodermic came out. Now I have restarted to a point where I can actually clan again. I have decided to make a range tank initially and will probably swap to a main soon. I enjoy deep wild pvp and pvm.

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be in tbw/db back in the day but i was too young to clan decently. I later joined WG in like 2012-14 and played for a decent time with you guys. I currently am clanless, but also considering to be in Divine Forces if thats cool with mojo. I went IA back when i tried to join last time because I wasn't really at a point where I could be an effective guardian and I don't want to be a burden on the clan. I should have just made a topic or talked to someone about it but I got kind of frustrated at myself and one of the newer members kind of put me off for a while. I don't think they meant anything by what they said and im not going to name names. I just hope to have fun with you guys again.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi i'm Richard and i'm an alcoholic.

Seriously though im 26 from Nashville TN. My hobbies are gunsmithing and anything really nerdy (dnd, larp, mtg). I am a USAF Veteran. I just started at a real estate firm in downtown Nashville. I am heavily catholic, and I am currently on the path to priesthood.

How did you hear about us?  His Lordship

What makes you want to join us? I miss you guys no homo. WG is kind of my runescape family and I actually enjoy playing with you all.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I used to be a major dick online. There is nothing that Gene or Harry don't already know about.

Welcome Back

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif