[Declined] JcobP

JcobP

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

JcobP

What is your current RS name? JcobP

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Currently my total level is 850+ and still growing

My combat level is 71. Focusing mainly on ranged which is 79 at the given moment, aiming to go high range/mage/str before advancing in levels.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account is about 1 month old. I have started as F2P, earned money for first bond and now maintaining it.
My name correlates with my son's name. So far favourite game activity is questing.

Tell us about your clan history.

I do not have clan history as I am fresh to OSRS

Tell us about your yourself.

Paul, 28yrs old Software Tester from Poland. Enjoying casual gaming, gym and drumming. I do not like spending $$ on games, so RS is perfect to grind for bond at F2P :D

How did you hear about us?  I posted on 9gag.

What makes you want to join us? I have been in your cc for a week or so now, and the community is very pleasant and helpful. Definitely a place worth to be.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

On 11/19/2018 at 6:37 PM, Mojo said:

Eh?? Care to explain or link this? 🤔

anyway. Welcome

Ye sure, I have posted on 9gag osrs page about any pk clans so I could learn how to PK, and I received immediate response about WG_CC :) Thank you all for warm welcome

I have talked with you In Cc and want to start by officially saying Welcome to WG_CC and our forums. My only suggestion would be maybe add a little bit more information in your application, but as far as I've seen you're a swell fit for the cc and very courteous to everyone In the clan. We can be a rowdy bunch don't get scared off and enjoy your stay with the best community on Runescape!

2 minutes ago, Purmentality said:

I have talked with you In Cc and want to start by officially saying Welcome to WG_CC and our forums. My only suggestion would be maybe add a little bit more information in your application, but as far as I've seen you're a swell fit for the cc and very courteous to everyone In the clan. We can be a rowdy bunch don't get scared off and enjoy your stay with the best community on Runescape!

Thank you :) It is always great to enjoy game with others! Regarding my application I am a humble guy and not too fond of sharing about myself. Hope we can get to know more ingame

• Retired Leader
13 minutes ago, JcobP said:

Ye sure, I have posted on 9gag osrs page about any pk clans so I could learn how to PK, and I received immediate response about WG_CC :) Thank you all for warm welcome

Interesting. I didn’t know we were recruiting via 9gag. Can you send me the link?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome and good luck

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png