Community Intro - Twizlerz300

WG Twiz

Twizlerz300

Tell us about yourself.

I am 28, work as a IT Recruiter, and live with my wife in the Aurora, Colorado area of the US. I started playing back in 2004 and played very actively until around 2008. I started back up when OSRS was released but then after getting to combat 106 I fell into inactivity again. I also was a senior mod on Zybez active in the clan forums, but was sad to see them close down earlier this year. :(

Clan history.  

I joined WG in 2005 and after Lordy retired, became co-leader of WG with Tmal34. Those were the days.. Kenshln leading us to some great wars and raids especially in P2P (KF!). Of course then d-day happened (2007?) and half the clan left, and I left shortly after that. I joined Eternal Honor after that for a little bit which gave me a taste of a top F2F PKing clan (great learning experience), but then retired.
When I came back at OSRS release, I rejoined WG but then fell inactive as mentioned above. Other than a stint with EH, WG was really the only clan I've ever known.

How did you hear about us? I have no idea how I stumbled across WG back in 2005. Probably from RS forums..

Do you plan to join? Perhaps :)

Any last comments?  

I restarted playing OSRS with the release of Runescape Mobile. And man have I forgotten how to play.. it's slowing coming back to me though and I'd like to see if I can remain active on RS before rejoining the place that made RS exciting. Not to mention my combat stats are pitiful compared to the current memberlist! I've never seen so many 120s+ at WG before, but I suppose it's been a loooong time since I've been here. But I'm so glad to see WG still thriving and a few familiar faces here and there.
Also, my original RS name was Twizlers300 but when I logged in a few weeks ago when mobile was released, it required me to pick a different display name.. not sure why? So now I am Twizlerz300 in game..

• Retired Leader

Hi Twizzlers nice to see you back playing on mobile.

I think you were mostly around before I joined but I remember seeing you check in from time to time.

Have you been hanging in our clan chat? It's WG_CC

Also got a Discord linked at the top

You would have been asked to pick a new name because Jagex periodically releases names if a player doesn't log in.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome back man, it's nice to see old player coming back to the game and even nicer to see old faces returning to the clans that they called home back in the day.

Best of luck with your stat grinding, i hope we get to see more of you in the future.

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Thanks guys

Mojo- yep I definitely remember you, in fact you still look to be in my friends list. I think your original name was Mojohaza or something lol. 

Anyway yeah I’ll need to join the clan chat soon. Never used Discord but I’ll look into it. 

Thanks for the update on my name.. good to know. That must be why everyone has pretty cool names nowadays instead of the random numbers after a name since their name was taken. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 11:46 PM, Frozen_10 said:

Hey Twizlers, I dont think we know each other but I do remember your name.

Welcome back :)

Did you have another RS name in the past?  I do remember a "Frozen" that I think was in WG a long time ago.  Not sure if that was you... I can't remember the full name right now.

14 hours ago, Twizlers300 said:

Did you have another RS name in the past?  I do remember a "Frozen" that I think was in WG a long time ago.  Not sure if that was you... I can't remember the full name right now.

The only RS names I've had are Frozen 10 and WG Frozen

Have a look at my guinea pig topic!