[Accepted] Queen Cersei

Queen Cersei

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Queen Cersei

What is your current RS name? Queen Cersei

List any previous RS namesTitus_Marius

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1901

My Combat level is 123

Hello my name is Queen Cersei,  but Gabe in real life. I used to be part of this clan. I joined a couple days after I broke my back and was stuck at home for a days. I really Liked this clan and still do. I became inactive and got caught in one of the sweeps :{

I would love to join again. I never scammed anyone. I was pretty active when I did have time to play. I have discord and Im sure I have a lot of you on it :) I picked up interest again when mobile came out for everyone and now that I am ending my nursing school. I really like to skill in game and kill gargs afk with guthans lol I also love to do barrows and hunt for ranger boots doing nothing but medium clue scrolls. 3 wizard boots 1 holy sandal. but yet none of those fabulous ranger boots. I really want to go on GWD trips with you guys again and get back my bananers I lost.

I hope and look forward to being part of the clan again. Since being away I have adopted a new kitty at home. His name is Chino, now my other cat Alba isnt alone and has someone to boss around! ❤️

For those of you that do not know me. I am 27, im a Leo, Born in August, live in Miami, and I am almost done  with nursing school and almost a Registered Nurse. I hope to play runescape on my 4 days off each week when I finally do become a nurse.

I have noticed that playing runescape saves me money. No need to go out, no need to go to the mall, no need to browse amazon, no need to go to the movies ( I can just binge netflix and skill ), I just need runescape LOL

Regards!

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape since 2004/2005 I can't remember.

Queen Cersei is from game of thrones and she will rule the 7 kingdoms and conquer the rebels scum!

I love to skill and to pvm

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness Guardians

Tell us about your yourself.

I am not a girl. I just like Queen Cersei

How did you hear about us?  I forgot its been a while!

What makes you want to join us? I want to go pvming and doing group activities on discord with you guys again.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was inactive before but its just life got ruff and messy for a while.

Welcome back!

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png