[Accepted] Mederen

Mederen

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mederen

What is your current RS name? Mederen

List any previous RS namesyellow car
fetakrigeren

What is your total level and combat level?

ggggggggggggggggggg.GIF

well my username is there and my combat level. I could not attach the screenshot with my total level. otherwise my total level is: 1844. you can check on runelite as well

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

well I've been playing since the 2nd day of runescape, with of course a lot of breaks. I've been pking a lot in my early days but now im more a pvmer. (I do still like pking)

Tell us about your clan history.

well I really haven't had any osrs clans, I've been sitting passively in a clan for like 4 months but I never said a word I just follow the discussions and so on.

Tell us about your yourself.

Me? haha I'm a funny guy with a sick sense of humor but I can also be sentimental, which I dont like :P
I'm 23 years old open for ideas. I'm studying and working in the daily.

How did you hear about us?  i didnt

What makes you want to join us? I've been in the clan chat for a week or so now and you guys are pretty cool. I like the tone theres around people and people can joke with eachother.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: well I can't really think of anything thats able to deny me from joining. the only bad thing about me is that Im a staker, but thats all :P

• Retired Leader
6 hours ago, Mederen said:

How did you hear about us?  i didnt

This literally makes no sense mate. We need the real answer :P 

The question is asking about your first point of contact with the clan or somebody from the clan.

You've obviously been in the Clan Chat so how did you find the name of it?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome to the man who never heard of us, its funny seeing you here!

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

#mojo
I actully teleported wrong and ended up in corperal beast cave, were several WG members where standing. i froze for a moment and they were all so nice, so i asked what clan it was. :)
cant remember the names, but im sure if you ask, then some will remember. i also remembered they said they used a different cc to pk with. :)

• Retired Leader
5 hours ago, Mederen said:

#mojo
I actully teleported wrong and ended up in corperal beast cave, were several WG members where standing. i froze for a moment and they were all so nice, so i asked what clan it was. :)
cant remember the names, but im sure if you ask, then some will remember. i also remembered they said they used a different cc to pk with. :)

thank you, this makes more sense now!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif