pvm death with untradables

So I posted this in discord last night when it happened but I'm still trying to wrap my head around this

So this happened about 6 hours ago before I went to sleep but here's what happened.

Well I did cerberus for the first time in a couple of days and I died. When I spawned in Falador, I noticed my slayer helm (I) had turned into a regular black mask, my barrows gloves were gone my berserker ring was also dropped and not imbued anymore and there was 78k coin in my inventory but my firecape was still on.While I am aware that upon a pvp in over 20 wilderness it will be lost upon death, I can not figure out why this happened. I have died at cerberus before numerous times and had never had this happen to me. Prior to this I had been at revenants, I died to pkers, then decided to go do cerberus so I know it couldn't have been anyone elses damage or something.

I'm just wondering if someone can help explain this to me. Not sure if its a glitch related to the recent update or some other kind of glitch. Just a little sad I have to re-imbue my slayer helm and ring.

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.406bd0869ad80dabc24e65d5272bb2af.png

1st place skilling competition December 2018

2nd place skilling competition February 2019

Sfiremaking.gif.00cf7cdd8fec4ff7761914cee15ad09f.gif

52 minutes ago, Big Britters said:

That was a pvp death. A player did damage to you a while ago and you never logged out to reset that pvp damage. Doesn't matter if you left the wildy 4 hours ago - if a player damaged you in the same login session,  you can get a pvp death. 

but i died? wouldnt the death reset the pvp damage?

4 minutes ago, Big Britters said:

If u go pvm directly after dying a pvp death you should be fine yea. I always hop worlds just to be safe though

yeah im going to make sure to do that from now on. already got my stuff back and imbued just sucked.

7 hours ago, Final Combo said:

its nit a bug when you got dmgd by another player before this is common

But I died before going to cerb which should have cleared the pvp damage. The thing that doesnt make sense to me is how did I spawn with 78k in my inventory and why my fire Cape stayed but other untradables didnt.

It almost feels like I pvp'd myself.

Edited by El Marijuano