[Declined] WG Pack Yak

Anderson

WG Pack Yak

What is your current RS name? WG Pack Yak

List any previous RS namesWG Anderson, WG Serenity, Kagekiyo.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive played runescape on and off for several years and recently was a member of WG before it changed the requirements for joining. i enjoy bossing with friends Occasionally going out to PK with groups and really like making friends on runescape as i've been playing this game off and on since 2006. i like slayer and enjoy friendly chat.

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness Guardians, 138. special (Skilling clan Rs3). Various friend chats that werent clans.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jonathan, i work as a Warehouse employee for a company that sells brushes online. i also take care of the IT work that is required at our warehouse and in addition to that manage the media that we post online. i live in new York in the united states. i plan on moving to Virginia however that is something that may most likely not happen. i love runescape as well as other games.

How did you hear about us?  Ex Member, Origionally WG ONEAL told me i should join but he is no longer a member as ive heard he went to VNG a while ago

What makes you want to join us? I was on old member of WG before the requirements for joining were changed, in addition to that i was a member before the forums changed. i enjoy being part of something that gives purpose to playing Runescape other than a hard grind that usually ends with broken fingers. and i enjoyed conversations that we've had in discord.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 3 weeks later...