[Declined] Mystic Dove

Mystic Dove

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mystic Dove

What is your current RS name? Mystic Dove

List any previous RS namesI do not remember my exact older Runescape usernames, since I would change them all the time, however, my longest name might have been like "iCandyy". Currently I have two accounts; Mystic Dove and iSophiiaa.

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat Level: 26

Total Level: 266

2018-11-26 (3).png

2018-11-26 (2).png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began playing Runescape about 13 years ago. My older brother introduced me to it when I was very young and I absolutely love it. I played it very hard core in my teenage years, however, as I became older, I had less time to play it. I have not played Runescape for about 5 years. I decided to play again when OSRS mobile came again. I am in love with Runescape again.

My username does not have a special meaning, it just sounds nice.

My favorite activity on Runescape right now is questing!

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in clans in the past, however, it was over many many years ago (over 7 years ago). I do not remember the exact name, but it was a clan wars cc in a f2p world. I was a part of it for many years, but it died out. I continued playing, but there was never a clan after that, in which I was truly committed to because they would die out as well.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Sophia (female). I am 22 years old and a senior studying biology and chemistry in the University of Minnesota, TC (America). I hope to be a dentist one day. I do not currently work, however, I have done many undergrad research positions focusing mostly on biology. My favorite was working with Pseudomonas Fluorescens.

Some hobbies that I have is painting, hiking, and playing Xbox. I love to listen to music all the time, especially when I paint or play xbox. I am able to speak three languages!

How did you hear about us?  I found this cc through Reddit. I searched for cc/discord OS Runescape clan chats.

What makes you want to join us? I have been this clan chat for a couple of hours and it reminds me of the old clan chat. It brings back memories. I believe that this clan chat can contribute a lot to my experience on Runescape and I hope to equally contribute to the members of this clan chat.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: One time, one of my accounts was perm muted when I was super young. I don't remember what I said.

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 3 weeks later...