[Declined] Mildly Iron

Mildly Iron

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mildly Iron

What is your current RS name? Mildly Iron

List any previous RS namesJeremy Corbin

What is your total level and combat level?

As I start this, 1194 totals, 79 cb. As i finish it, 1195. Hopefully higher by the time you read it :)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account is about 11 years old and I've played fairly consistently for about 10 of those. Came back to osrs about 8 months ago but the community felt a bit emptier, returned with mobile recently and am so delighted at what they have done with the game. My stats and items went to rs3 where im close to maxed so this account for me now in osrs is providing a great opportunity to play the game 'again'. I'm enjoying the opportunity and am approaching mid game with a reasonable bank, hopefully soon ill be done slaying and ready to pvm :) occasionally i pk with my housemate (who also uses the CC, 'BunYou' but i'm not the best and my stats aren't great for pvp. I have a pure 'b drag killa' i play split screen sometimes I'm levelling for pking but it's a while away from being ready.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've popped in and out of various clans over 11 years, historically based around the tip.it community, I led an event on the events team once. I was in dungeonsweepers from when it started as a casual dungeoeering clan and gradually became less invovled as it evolved into xpwaste and became more efficiency + dungeoneering Focused. (It kept good community it wasn't a bad change just a natrual progression).

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a guy, English, 26 living in Lincoln, England. I enjoy playing Runescape (obviously) and league of legends mostly, although lately 95% runescape (xp > lp). I'm quite extroverted and enjoy having a bit of a laugh.

How did you hear about us?  I can't find who but I'm pretty sure a youtuber is in the clan and he pked someone and i saw the clan in his video. It wasn't on the WG channel im pretty sure only just found that but i don't remember the video ;/ :(

What makes you want to join us? I've been chilling in the cc quite often now for about a week ish now and its a good cc to be a part of.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader
28 minutes ago, Mildly Iron said:

I can't find who but I'm pretty sure a youtuber is in the clan and he pked someone and i saw the clan in his video.

You're probably talking about Torvesta, he was PKing in single strip and stepped into multi and we tried to kill him but he got back into single.

Anyway, welcome to our forums :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 3 weeks later...