[Declined] Ragnowrok

Ragnowrok

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ragnowrok

What is your current RS name? Ragnowrok

List any previous RS namesDemon4553
Sad Meal
Undead Lycann
Pure Chigga
Main Chigga
Psuedo_FeD

What is your total level and combat level?

Stats.thumb.PNG.32d24098e7a37caadeb99b725f9a55cc.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in early 2010. My friend got me into it and i was totally hooked. Unfortunately i was super inefficient so my account was never really that good, but I'm hoping to max my account at some point. My name is based on a nickname of a offensive linemen for the Detroit Lions. Favorite thing to do since i started way back when has been skilling, however i want to get into PVM as soon as i get the recommended stats.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only two clans I can remember is Hell Raisers and Undead Wasteland iirc. Both were in RS 2/ early RS3 the latter clan being the most "recent".

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Braden (M) 20. I live in the US more specifically Georgia. I am about to be in my junior year of college as an Accounting major. I work at a pet resort called Pet Paradise, its pretty fun of course, lots of doggos. My two biggest hobbies have to be gaming and music. Been gaming my whole life and its always been there for me. I love RPG's , shooters, indie games, you name it. Music is something that I could absolutely not live without. Favorite genres include Hip-Hop, almost every type of Rock and a decent amount of Pop. I like Game of Thrones (A LOT) and Anime (A LOT), not very much that I Dislike though. Nothing comes to mind at least.

How did you hear about us?  I asked about joining a clan on the 2007scape reddit and was recommended this clan.

What makes you want to join us? I've missed being in a clan and was told you guys were a fantastic all around clan which sounded like a great fit for me :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: A while back (RS2 days) I did try botting on god which knows account. I believe it was an alt, but quickly got out of it. Mostly because i was like 13-14 years old and scared of getting banned even if its not my main, but also because it took out a lot of the fun and sense of accomplishment of grinding. But that was years ago so I hope y'all will still accept me :)

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 3 weeks later...