[Accepted] Spongeballin

Spongeballin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Spongeballin

What is your current RS name? Spongeballin

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level is currently 801. Combat level is 85

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I just back into RuneScape after taking a lot of years off. When i rejoined i could not remember old login information so once osrs mobile came out i got back into it. I have had this account for about a month now.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have no been in a clan previously. I hope to use my skill to benefit this clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a college student studying mechanical engineering. I'm hoping to find a clan that can help broaden my experience and have a community to reach out to while i am playing.

How did you hear about us?  I heard about this clan through friend.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join this clan to not only benefit my gaming experience, but to also benefit the clan in any way i can. I enjoy playing RuneScape and hope that i can have a community of people who do as well.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• Retired Leader
4 hours ago, Old Spices said:

My name on rs is Old spices. I am the one who told him about it lol sorry I didn't say that clearly the first time!

that was my bad. I didn't notice that you were a different person to Sponge 😂

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

On 11/27/2018 at 11:40 PM, Slumptality said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Hello i posted my application a couple days ago, i wanted to message to see what the next step of the process to possibly join the clan. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Spongeballin said:
2 minutes ago, Spongeballin said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord

Hello i posted my application a couple days ago, i wanted to message to see what the next step of the process to possibly join the clan. Thanks!

PM me on discord and I'll help you! :)

bannergif2.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif