[Accepted] Grant_irving

grant_irving

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Grant_irving

What is your current RS name? Grant_irving

List any previous RS namesLilplaya 91

What is your total level and combat level?

700 and 57

its low but i only recently came back after a long spell out and im zooming through the levels like i never left the game at all! 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play an awful lot back in 2007-2010, i had a main with 99 range 99 mage and 99 str about 180 QP and it was quite the pvp account i used to pk an awful lot

I then had a pure and to be honest i cant remember the stats on that one to go into but that tooo up alot of time and effort but was rewarding

This account now is an all rounder im back into RS for about a month, i started skilling in f2p while i was at work and then bought membs while i had more free time currently training up my combat skills i aim to be 70 mage and 70 range possibly 65 str by next week :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Clan history is a short and brief one, i was in a clan back in 08/09 back when castle wars and pest control was the go to place, the clan never really looked into pking even if it was for fun and pvm related clan days never happened, clan was struggling to get going i only joined it because it was my school friends....

Tell us about your yourself.

Im a 27 male from the uk, im an electrician so im usually busy but in my free time which ive had alot of recently i grind rs, im a football fanatic i support the mighty arsenal ;)
Im also a semi bro boxers with a record of 9 fighrs 9 wins 6 by stoppage 3 by points

I do live with my lovely girlfriend she isnt much of a gamer the most she gets into gaming is watching me run around killing people on GTA

We own 1 dog (french bulldog) its a little shit 😂

And we’re currently expecting our first child in may!

How did you hear about us?  A player called Zekarith...he was helping me out during a slayer task/giving me advice and just refreshing my brain after such a long break from the game, he really showed me what your clan is about just in himself

What makes you want to join us? I’ve been part of your CC for a little while, getting to know a few people, jump into a conversation, or statt my own one asking for help (for example which rs client is better to run) i’ve never met a bunch of playere that generally have so much fun in helping each other...or just bantering each other the amount of times ive been bored fishing and just read through the chat is brilliant...i want to be part of such a healthy part of this gaming community and show that i can fit in like ive been part of you for years

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The only thing i can think of...is im too active 😂 i always have targets/things i want to do so its all about if you all can keep up with me when i hit the right levels :p

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif