[Declined] BigDickZerk

Eat Taco

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

BigDickZerk

What is your current RS name? BigDickZerk

List any previous RS namesEat Taco (When I start leveling def soon I will change rsn back)

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 111

Total level 1939

Stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing RS since January 2005, first account was the only true main I've had. After that I got huge into the pvp scene normally being either a pure or zerk. The last year-year and a half I became active in the zerk/tank/med scene but I got burnt out and the scene just isn't what it used to be. Lots of drama if anyone is familiar with it.

Tell us about your clan history.

Pre eoc I was in a few small pvp clans, nothing serious
Was in Elite Zerks casually from summer 2017 - December 2017 as trhey wouldn't offically accept 60 attack
Proud member in Vengeance, was active from v2 launch until partial merger with Avalon
Recently involved with Paragon

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 23 years old from Texas. I graduated from the University of Alabama this past may (roll tide) and I'm currently working on getting into dental school. I'm quite busy irl with studying and taking additional classes but I play rs in me free time and breaks. I'm also an avid traveler and lover of the outdoors from everything to hunting, fishing, camping, snowboarding, you name it. Been playing for 14 years, and as all of you know.. You never truly quit Runescape ;)

How did you hear about us?  Googled PVM clans/Top PVM clans

What makes you want to join us? Well I've always played Runescape but PvP, and now I would like to play the extra content the game offers I never got involved with before. I know I'm not super experienced in PvM but I would love to learn and help contribute to a nice, active clan. Looking around different forums and the site layout/forums I think this clan is a great fit for me!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Just my lack of PvM knowledge/experience. About the only PvM I've done is some slayer (which I'm working on now), some Vorkath, and a couple Raids. Besides that I've at most done a few bosses a couple times. I'm 45 defence and 92 prayer but I have the bones banked for 99 and I'm getting defence up soon. Was wanting to find a clan to call home first for the final conversion of my account into a main. I worked pretty hard questing/leveling it with 45 defence.

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

2 hours ago, Cedar Knight said:

Outside of being a bama fan... welcome!

Haha if I didn't go there I'd probably hate Bama too :P

2 hours ago, Adult Cat said:

Welcome

Btw veng clan was nice. Got kicked from there

Lol what did you get kicked for? Yeah it was real nice back in the day, things are quite different now unfortunately

2 hours ago, Drubbz said:

Yes you never quit, but we also have a active pking side of the clan as well, so one clan that does it all. You can play and when you are feeling frisky come out pking with us :). Welcome and hope to see you around

I'm excited about that! Been debating going main for a long time, and honestly waiting for a clan that sold me. The fact y'all are active in both was a huge selling point for me. Will be nice to have some defense and not just be a glass cannon.when I'm the pile :P

Thank you for all the welcomes! I'm looking forward to being active in a new community

• 3 weeks later...