[Accepted] Seer XV

Seer

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Seer XV

What is your current RS name? Seer XV

List any previous RS names:

OSRS - Sad Goat
RS3 - Plays

What is your total level and combat level?

Total - 1260

Combat - 80

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began my journey in RS Classic but I was too young to understand anything. The only memory I have is sitting in my friend's house and three of us panicing as I ran towards black knights. Like us all, I was addicted and have been playing on-and-off ever since. The design and progression of RS3 made me give up despite being on a road to max level. I only moved on to OSRS when HCIM was released, I finally put my adventure history aside and moved on to a much better game with the challenge of one life, which is where I currently stand.

Tell us about your clan history.

During my adventures in RS3 I joined 'Spirits of Arianwyn.' That was about four years ago.

Within OSRS I have only been in a few ironman clan chats.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 23 years old from the North of the UK. Currently I study Creative Writing at University whilst working 3-11 in a warehouse. I also write in my spare time and self-published a collections of poems at the start of 2017. Sometime during 2019 my next set will be released, but I am also slowly working on a crime novel and wish to try my hand at fantasy.

How did you hear about us?  Being a long time player, I have known about WG for a long time but due to my loyalty at SOA, I never took it ulon myself to check out the clan itself. I remember an old recruitment video from His Lordship and was impressed with the efforts put in.

What makes you want to join us? I have been looking around for a while to find a suited clan, at first I wanted to help found a clan but the leader disbanded. I know little history of WG but I do know that it is a longlasting and stable clan which I am sure is filled with friendly faces.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Seer

HvWof8E.png

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif