[Accepted] hxsky

Husky

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

hxsky

What is your current RS name? hxsky

List any previous RS namesI change names more often than I change my underwear.

wgg
wg husky
maastaaveto
kneboy
huskeh

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 108

Total level: 1675

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2006. I picked my first username because of my Siberian Husky which was named Dímon. I really enjoy Slayer and easy bosses. I'm slowly but steadily training my combat stats up for Pking and the harder bosses.

Since then I've joined clans such as WG and was one of the, if not the best spearer ever known to wander the streets of rev caves.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG for life.

Tell us about your yourself.

<strikethrough>I'm 21 years old from Iceland. I study Computer Science in University and am a top tier powerlifter by national standards.</strikethrough>

I'm 22 years old, from Iceland. StuDYING computer science @ university and just made the A-level National Powerlifting team.

Study hard and no scape makes hxsky a sad boy.

How did you hear about us?  Saw that awesome montage a while back on youtube.

What makes you want to join us? I miss you guys. :(

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm drowning in sports and university work so I don't have a lot of time to play Runescape but I've had some time in the past few weeks and I wish I could've spent it on events with you guys instead of mindlessly training slayer.

Goal: 1 event / week atleast, might be 1 event per two weeks if study load suddenly increases but Christmas and Summer should open a lot of event time for me.

3 minutes ago, Slumptality said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

sOCqSCw.jpg The clock es ticking my ven

Welcome back, another baby huskington what is the world coming to?

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif