Total Level: 1276

Combat Level: 80

Quest Points: 116

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Entry I - Giants of Fire

Spoiler

Entry I

Giants of Fire

Once more, a ring of flowers known as a fairy ring, teleported me to the land of magic that is Zanaris. I love the smell of Zanaris, flowers bloom throughout creating soft waves of pleasure that travel through the nose.  It was as peaceful as ever; the loudest noise was the flutter of a butterfly’s wing or a young fairy landing on a mushroom’s cap. Chaeldar, a fairy of peace, had sent me a message through an enchanted gem she had given me a few years ago, she told me that she needed to speak urgently. Her voice was usually soft and ghost-like, as the voice of most fairies are, yet the tones were different during her message, she was worried.

When I arrived at Chaeldar’s home, she let out a sigh of relief and welcomed me with a warm hug and a cup of green tea. We sat and talked.

‘Seer, I brought you here because we are desperate.’ She said.

‘A young fairy child was playing by the waterfall of Baxterian Falls.’ There was a long pause.

‘What happened? Did the falls take her?’ I asked.

‘Worse.’ She replied.

‘She was captured. Last seen sitting on a ledge behind the waterfall.’ As Chaeldar took a moment to regain herself, I began to think.

'I have been behind the waterfall, many years ago.’ I said. Chaeldar looked excited yet surprised.

'You have?’

‘What is behind there! Oh, please tell me Seer!’ She yelled, fluttering around in despair and impatience.

‘Giants.’ I said, lowering my head so I did not have to see the look on her face.

'Giants, made from rock and fire.’ There was a long pause that soon became the sounds of a fairy’s tears, sparkling in the wind.

‘I will find her.’ I said.

‘But it will be tough. Got any tips for me?’ Chaeldar soaked up her tears and stood beside me, she was no taller than 3 foot.

‘Like other giants, Fire Giants often wield large weapons, learn to recognise what kind of weapon it is and act accordingly.’ She said. Her thin eyebrows were fierce, and she hid a dagger within her blue hair.

‘Great, thanks!’ I replied. Her advice was useless, but it is all I had.

‘I’m coming.’ She said.

‘No.’ I demanded. It took a lot of persuasion to make Chaeldar stay in Zanaris, but a few hours later I teleported to a landmass not far from Baxterian Falls using a ‘Necklace of Games’ that I created through hard craftsmanship and magic many moons ago.

It took a lot of physical strength and effort to get behind the waterfall. I tied a rope on to rocks and dead trees that stood on bits of land on the river’s head and tugged against the current so that I did not get pulled away. Finally, I swung down on to the ledge where the fairy child was once sitting. Before entering the wooden door into the lair of the giants, I set a log fire to warm myself up and dry my void robes. I took this time to ensure that I had enough bolts to deal with the giants, as a backup I carried a sword once bought from a monkey. The screams of giants were coming from the other side of the door, I could wait no longer.

There was no need to warm up outside as the heat radiating from the giants was fearsome, it was like being in a burning building without the smoke. The ground was made from a lot of tiny rocks with larger boulders throughout, the entrance was dark but the light from the fire giants glowed in the distance. I crept forward, last time I was here there was only six or seven giants, so I knew what to expect. At least, that is what I thought. I crept forward and peaked my head around the corner where the walls turned, only to see a sight that will leave a scar on my mind. It was the tiny wings of a fairy next to a pile of ash. A flood of sadness and rage overwhelmed me, I lost control of my emotions and charged forward with a scimitar in hand, slicing though the knee of the first giant I saw. It roared, then fell to the ground, with another swipe I took off its head and watched its embers fade away.

It was a grand mistake, charging forward. I was suddenly pinned against a door with what seemed to be hundreds of fire giants in my line of sight. I was petrified, sweating, my heart pulsed throughout my entire body. A fist the size of my head launched towards me, I ducked and swept my sword into the giant’s weight, but it got stuck. The giant grasped my entire body, crushing my ribs with a pain I simply cannot express, then threw my weak, injured body against a rocky wall. I lay there with no energy, but I could not let this defeat me. I pulled out my crossbow from Ava’s Accumulator and shot a bolt through the giant’s left eye. As it screamed in pain, another launched towards me with a huge club made from stone, I rolled out of the way and shot a bolt through its eye. I had found its weakness. Evasive manoeuvres and close calls went on and on until the room was piled by the still corpses of once flaring giants. I was impressed with my avoidance and skill and felt that I was now capable of slaying Aberrant Spectres, a ghost rumoured to have a killing smell.

I never told Chaeldar the truth of that night.

Related image                

Progress Gained: 70 Range, 60 Slayer.

Entry II - Helping a Tribesman

Spoiler

Entry II

Helping a Tribesman

Whilst exploring the pirate lands of Brimhaven, I stopped by a restaurant and ordered karambwan, a sea food that is apparently only available around these jungle areas, so the waiter told. It was a gleaming white and shaped like an eight-pointed star, the texture was slimy like an eel or octopus but overall the cuisine was delicious. The restaurant was very busy, flooded with pirates who had just sailed from Ardougne. Once I had finished my meal and was about to leave, a tribesman approached me.

‘Hello. I Kangai Mau of the Rantuki tribe.’ He said. His English was broken but still understandable, he took long pauses between words.

‘Who are the Rantuki tribe?’ I asked.

‘A proud and noble tribe of Karamja. But now we are few, as men come from across sea, steal our land, and settle on our hunting grounds.’ Kangai Mau’s voice was composed of anger and sadness.

‘I need someone to go on a mission to the city of Ardougne. There you will find the house of Lord Handelmort. In his house he has our tribal totem. We need it back.’ He said. I started to wonder if the surrounding pirates were those who had stole the land, being from Ardougne.

‘How can I find Handelmort’s house?’ I asked.

‘I don’t know Ardougne. You tell me.’ He replied.

I sighed and teleported to Ardougne using the power of Law and Water. I tried asking around the Ardougne market place but everyone I spoke to was only interested in selling me silk or bread. I needed to find someone wise, and so I headed to a house of wizards, north east of the marketplace. A wizard named Cromperty opened the door.

‘Ahh! You must be Seer! My good friend Sedridor has told me about you.’ He said as he opened the door.

‘How did you know what I would look like?’ I asked, confused.

‘Ahh! Sedridor said you had a long black beard, messy hair, and always wore those graceful clothes because you thought it made you lighter! What a way to diet!’ Cromperty broke out in laughter.

I cut to the chase. Cromperty wanted to try out a new teleport spell on me before telling me anything about the tribesman’s request. I obliged but only ended up near a load of shipment crates, one was heading to The Wizard’s Tower, full of inventive supplies. I clicked, it must have been something in this crate that Cromperty was teleporting me to, binding the spell. I had a look around the boxes to see if I could see anything being delivered to Handelmort, and to my surprise there was a box addressed to Handelmort’s mansion. I swapped the label to Handelmort’s with the wizard supplies, then asked the GPDT employee to ship the crates. I returned to Cromperty a few hours later and asked him to teleport me to the supplies again, I told him that the spell did not work, and I ended up in the monkey pen of Ardougne Zoo. Of course, my lie lightened the mood and he thought it would be hilarious to try again.

I arrived inside the mansion, it was decorated with elegance, royal red carpets and mahogany furniture throughout, with tall potted plants and decorative windows. All I had to do now was find the totem and luckily it seemed that no one was home. After searching every corner of the downstairs area and finding nothing, I was about to head upstairs until I noticed a trap on the stairwell. How odd it was to place a claw trap on your own staircase. I passed the trap and noticed a sealed chest in one of the rooms upstairs, inside was the totem. It was made from wood and in the shape of a cross, Rantuki was engraved along the vertical piece of wood.

I used the Ardougne docks to return to Brimhaven, then headed to the restaurant. There was heavy rain in Brimhaven but it was still very humid. Kangai Mau was sat outside of the restaurant, under a tree to keep himself dry, he stood up as I approached.

‘Have you got out totem back?’ He asked without emotion.

‘Yes, I have.’ I replied. Kangai Mau was shocked.

‘Many thanks adventurer!’ He shouted. He handed me some freshly cooked swordfish. I said my goodbyes, I had a feeling that we would meet again.

Image result for tribesman art

Progress Gained: 50 Thieving.

Quests Completed: Tribal Totem, Mountain Daughter, Scorpion Catcher.

Edited by Seer

HvWof8E.png