Community Intro - iKatalynn

WG iKatalynn

iKatalynn

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Kostas, i am 24 yo(1994) and i leave in Greece. I am a simple and kind guy and on my post-graduate at the time. My girlfriend told me about rs she used to play when she was a kid and when she heared about osrs wanted to join and she pulled me into this firstly, i was wtf is this in the start(graphics)...but when i start playing it i was so obsessed cause the graphics is nothing compared to the quests skilling and strategy of the game...actually after the 2nd day i was fine with it, i fell for it even though i was playing a lot of games atm...i do still play other games too often like l2,lol etc but a day cant pass without me logging in i feel i miss something...

Clan history.  

i used to be in rex ace elfs clan 4-6 ppl clan just ppl to talk and help one each other actually they helped me mostly with their info cause i was new in runescape

How did you hear about us? Winstanley24 told me if i am in a cc atm i said no and i join urs ....and to be honest i liked the wilderness guardian concept and rules, i think it fits my personality

Do you plan to join? i do indeed but i hope i can join and help with events cause i am a bit new in game ...(not so good gear and knowledge but thurst for knowledge)

Any last comments?  

Hope i can fit your clan .. i think i will learn a lot from and luckily i can learn some members 1-2 things XD