[Declined] Trinityblegh

Trinityblegh

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Trinityblegh

What is your current RS name? Trinityblegh

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total : 571

CB : 40

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play when I was a lot younger back even before the GE was a thing! I never got far, had multiple accounts, so now as I play again on mobile with intent on going further, I really don’t know as much I would like about the game, especially with all the new updates since it was re-released! But I’m a constant skiller and love the game to death. Has always been the one thing that I’ve never been able to forget about since I’ve ever played games, so I’m happy it’s on mobile now!

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Trinity! And I am, a 22 year old trans girl, playing one of my oldest favorites and hoping to find others that are willing to help me out and in turn, i’ll Help them out and maybe have fun! I play guitar, make pizza for a living, and am going to hair school!

How did you hear about us?  Osrs forums!

What makes you want to join us? I’ve never had a group of people that I could call friends, in any game. I try to be social but it never works out and I would just love to be around others who enjoy the game and want to have fun.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 2 weeks later...