[Accepted] Q C Z

Shootie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Q C Z

What is your current RS name? Q C Z

List any previous RS namesN0Cap
Mob Bauce

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1767

Combat level: 111

2018-12-03_22-41-16.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RS in 2007 and i played for a couple years before i got to high school. I had quit playing for a long time due to lack of interest. Now that i have more time i got back into RS about a year ago and created my main. Used to be a maxed piety pure, which will eventually turn into a maxed main.

Tell us about your clan history.

I'm currently in a clan called The Storm. I'm looking to join a new clan as the one i'm in now is a little too inactive for my liking. This is my first and only clan, besides some public ones i used to hangout in.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Stephen and i'm 22 from Canada. I work in construction, more specifically carpentry. On weekends during the summer i like to drag race. Working in construction, the winter time is a little slower for work meaning i have more time on my hands (to play rs). I usually get home from work around 4 pm est and play rs. I'm free most weekends during the winter as well.

How did you hear about us?  I heard about you guys on the Zybez forums

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for a new clan that's a little more active than the one i'm in now. I like how dedicated and organized the clan seems to be. I'm mostly looking for friends to pk with as its the thing i enjoy most on RS. I'm also interested in learning more about pvp and pvm alike. I have some knowledge of pking both singles and multi, but i'm always willing to learn more. I've also wanted to try bossing/raids but I've never really had friends to do that with. That's another reason why this clan seems like a good fit for me, you are active in both pvp and pvm.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've only been back on RS for about a year now and cant think of anything that would deter you guys from accepting me.

Edited by QCZ

motm.png.74835a13201287654a6981ed999ba9eb.png

Shootie.gif

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Thanks for the welcome everybody! Im excited to be here and to get to know you all.

11 hours ago, Drubbz said:

Two people into drag racing in a row. Welcome! Do you happen to live in the Massachusetts or New Hampshire area? Hope to see you around in future

Im Canadian brother :) Somewhat close to NY

motm.png.74835a13201287654a6981ed999ba9eb.png

Shootie.gif

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png