I am new and I am lost.

Ooh if only could experience the same again.

Basically without going full efficiency so you don't ruin the unique experience:

Magic is one of the best ways, if not the best, to get around. There are different teleports in the regular spell book that will teleport you to almost every important city. 

There are different spell books and they have their own pretty unique and mostly useful teleports too but don't worry about those. You also can buy teleport tables from the GE. Oh and don't forget to use the minigame teleports. They have a 1hr CD but very useful.

Best of luck :)

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

16 hours ago, Mojo said:

The wiki is a great resource. Use this one and not wikia: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/

Just type whatever you're curious about into the search box. There's an article about pretty much everything.

Yes the wiki is great!

If you happen to have a dual monitor setup, i often play with the wiki on my second screen @Tarusmash. Also dont be scared to do stuff "the wrong way" everybody is always giving everyone else shit for doing things wrong.  Part of the game :'D

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel