[Accepted] Thottpilgrim

Thottpilgrim

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Thottpilgrim

What is your current RS name? Thottpilgrim

List any previous RS namesOak Ranger5 was my account's original name when I made it back in the early 2000s. I still use my original account.

I have one alt at the moment called Thottbott, who I used to use to do Teak Log/Plank runs for my main when I was training Construction, but as I haven't been doing that for several months now, he's fallen into disuse.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1889, and my combat level is 108.

Attack 85 Hitpoints 89 Mining 82

Strength 87 Agility 85 Smithing 86

Defense 82 Herblore 81 Fishing 81

Ranged 88 Thieving 82 Cooking 89

Prayer 80 Crafting 80 Firemaking 73

Magic 87 Fletching 84 Woodcutting 72

Runecrafting 67 Slayer 77 Farming 90

Construction 86 Hunter 76

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in 3rd grade, which for me was in 2003/2004. My friends and I would play in the computer lab at school on the days it was allowed because none of us had our own computers at home.

My first ever account was called Black Wing72. I think that was just an randomly generated name that 9 year old me thought was cool, so I went with it.

For whatever reason I ended up deciding to ditch that account and make a new one, that I called Oak Ranger5, because my favorite weapon was the Oak Longbow.

I stopped playing the game shortly after Summoning came out, and a few years ago actually played on an Old School private server hosted by some guys from /v/ because a friend wanted me to.

After getting my account really highly leveled somewhat effortlessly because of increased xp rates and infinite stamina, I decided to come back to the official game, and start over (as my character was now on RS3).

Originally my favorite skills were Ranging, Hunting, and Fletching, and so I wanted to focus on them, but I've since changed my tune and I'd have to say my favorite skills are now Farming, Slayer, Thieving, and Construction.

My favorite PVMing activities are Demonic Gorillas, Gargoyles, and Vet'ion.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never joined a clan before. Runescape has always been a "single player" MMO for me.

When I started playing the game as a kid, clans weren't yet a feature, and by the time they really caught on all my IRL friends who played had moved on, so I was kind of just on my own.

When I came back to the game, it was under similar circumstances, so I just went about playing the way I did before.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'd prefer to just go by the name "Thott", if that's quite alright. If not I'd be fine with disclosing my first name. I'm a 23 year old man, who currently lives in the United States.

I graduated high school, and studied at a technical school for music performance and production. I'm a professional musician, but pick up short term, part time jobs when it suits me. My primary instruments are drums, and vocals, but I'm also a proficient at guitar, piano, and bass guitar.

I have a husky named Apollo who is my heart and soul. I'm a home cook, gym rat, and I love traveling the country by car to spend time with the friends I've made through touring with my band(s), and through social media.

I dislike deep dish, music elitists, and people who drain the liquid out of their ramen.

How did you hear about us?  One of your higher ups shmurdered me in the Wildy and despite the fact that I lost a Fire Cape, Dragon Defender, and Rune Pouch to the bastard, he gave a convincing recruitment pitch when he found me in Edgeville.

What makes you want to join us? My only real goal with the game since I started playing again was to get a trimmed Music Cape. Now that I have a few Elite Diaries completed and the end is in sight, I guess I'm trying to look for what I want to do next.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The worst thing I've ever done in Runescape was rebind my left click to space bar so I could pickpocket Ardy Knights when both my hands were shot full of cortisone.

I don't even think that's against the rules in the first place, but that's the biggest skeleton in my closet.

your crush.png

• Retired Leader
47 minutes ago, Thottpilgrim said:

How did you hear about us?  One of your higher ups shmurdered me in the Wildy and despite the fact that I lost a Fire Cape, Dragon Defender, and Rune Pouch to the bastard, he gave a convincing recruitment pitch when he found me in Edgeville.

😂 was this you @WG Lohow?

anyway, welcome :)

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif