[Accepted] OldVasudeva

Grease_UP

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

OldVasudeva

What is your current RS name? OldVasudeva

List any previous RS namesGrease_UP
GreaseUP
Both low level f2p accounts.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1482

Combat: 95

Combat.png

Total Level.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 06 as a kiddy noob, no1 lumbridge goblin slayer. Not sure what level i reached but i dont think i ever reached past level 50. Stopped playing in about 2010.Can't even remember my RSN from those times. Started my current account in 2015 but only really been playing full on for the last 6 months or so. As far as im concerned, i've only just got into Runescape properly in this recent time. Before then, it's only been casually or as a mega noob.

Got my name from a favourite character in Hesse's book Siddhartha. Looking to swap it out for GreaseUP on my other account, which refers to my love of greased back hair.

Recently, i've finished up a lot of the big goals i set myself when i started playing again in the summer. I got my hard diaries down in Kandarin and Morytania, finished RfD and got the Barrows gloves and only yesterday got my first fire cape on my first try! Just looking to continue the progress from here. I really enjoy the slow attaining of goals and reaching for a full and compelte account. Currently training slayer to get my combat up to a good enough level for high PvM.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been part of a clan, always played solo. Really starting to feel like im missing out on aspects of the game without having a solid group of people to play with. Want to progress to the stage where i can partake in higher level PvM and PvP.

Tell us about your yourself.

In my 20s, at University in the UK studying Philosophy. Interested in setteling into a job as a teacher when i finish. Love music, love philosophy, love discussion. Particular love for old n great rock from the 70s and 80s. Could talk for hours about music. Much the same with philosophy, if there are any other weirdos who love to think and talk about definitions of virtue.

How did you hear about us?  Searched on Reddit, found a lot of comments for this place. Also Adult Cat.

What makes you want to join us? As stated above, i want to get into higher level PvM and that sorta thing. But i think when it comes down to it, above all i want to be a part of something. This game has slowly become my only game, the only one that has kept my attention. While it's possible to do it solo, i'm craving people to share my experience with. The other day i completed the fire cape for the first time and the only people i had to tell was some random i had on my friends list and a guy i met outside the fight caves. I want to share the experience of this game with a community of friendly people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: After i completed my fire cape yesterday, got offered by a person on my friends list to do it for them for £50. Declined, and told them how to get their account ready for doing it and directed them to guides that i used and gave them the notes that i had made which helped me. He's nearly at 70 range and should be finishing up soon! Closest i've ever come to that sort of thing.

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

12 hours ago, WG Lohow said:

Welcome, love me some pink floyd and led zeppelin:) 

The very best mate. Recently got into 'Atom Heart Mother' by PF and its the bomb. For whatever reason, the band themselves hated it and it never seemed to get any attention... but i love it. Especially the song Summer '68. Also that artwork is glorious 🐮

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif