[Declined] Sbfx

Sbfx

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sbfx

What is your current RS name? Sbfx

List any previous RS namesCwadda
Glacial Lake

What is your total level and combat level?

stats.png.e247cfe567cddd73662a0959f819fb5b.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played RuneScape back in 2006, grew up, and later found out Old School RuneScape was back up. I made an account a couple of years ago and had heard about the Wilderness Guardians. At the time, I had very low combat stats. More recently, I got higher ranged and magic, with plans to max out strength. Now that my stats are at a more acceptable level, I'm ready to apply.

I've also been hanging out in wg_cc for the past month.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been part of any clans.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 24 and from the U.S. My day job is a data scientist. I also run 2 of my own small businesses.

How did you hear about us?  Clan event flower bomb, a long time ago.

What makes you want to join us? I've always liked hanging out in wg_cc because I'm a returning player that doesn't know much about the current game. I ask a lot of questions and consistently receive help from clan members whenever asked. I hope to learn and pass on knowledge to new/returning players.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: When it comes to Slayer I'm a total n00b. I've been known to use terrible Slayer masters, get pked on tasks, and mistakenly use bracelets of slaughter instead of expeditious bracelets.

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

On 12/6/2018 at 5:06 PM, Mojo said:

:D we're doing another one on Saturday

Anyway, welcome!

I couldn't make it, hope it was a fun and productive event! I remember there be a lot of hate towards the clan for that event lol. I liked it though.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:13 PM, tangle16 said:

is that a gmaul zerker ? or what build you going for 

Nothing in particular. I just haven't gotten def yet so I figured I would try for pking stats before def got too high :D Any recommendations?

On 12/7/2018 at 12:59 PM, WG Fargorn said:

Good luck with the application dude :D

very interested about the two small businesses 

The 1st one is I work for Amazon and am a professional seller. The second one is for my rental properties. If you're interested in either, I could give ya more info! 

On 12/9/2018 at 1:49 PM, BootyBrothas said:

Welcome! Your app looks more than 2 days old so I’d message a recruiting leader on discord for more information

All set, I messaged a leader on discord! Thanks for the reminder. I wanted to sooner but it was a whirlwind weekend! :)