What's everyone's favorite game outside of runescape?

bleachbit

Despite the controversy, I am enjoying BFV at the moment but my favorites are indie games. They have something behind them that makes them feel like little bundles of art and passion in comparison to big AAA money milkers. They are the OSRS in a world of RS3s.

HvWof8E.png

12 minutes ago, Seer said:

Despite the controversy, I am enjoying BFV at the moment but my favorites are indie games. They have something behind them that makes them feel like little bundles of art and passion in comparison to big AAA money milkers. They are the OSRS in a world of RS3s.

Nice, havent played BFV but it looks decent. Ive been avoid battlefield after the fiasco called bf4

i play CoDWaW zombies with friends from time to time, same with CSGO.

i rarely play Terraria and Rimworld aswell

Have played league of legends for like 3 years, then quit... now mostly runescape :D

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

Since I started osrs I have't really played anything else. Before that We played gta V, rust , BF3 and BF4 (was good after they fixed it) and shit ton of other popular games.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

2 hours ago, GurtJun said:

i play CoDWaW zombies with friends from time to time, same with CSGO.

i rarely play Terraria and Rimworld aswell

Have played league of legends for like 3 years, then quit... now mostly runescape :D

I also enjoy a bit of WaW still. Relaxing to play yet spicy enough for the times when OSRS can be a little slow. HMU on our Discord if you're looking for another person to play with.

On 12/7/2018 at 8:05 AM, Adult Cat said:

Is there a game outside of runescape? 😱

Yea drinking games?

Besides OSRS I like historical strategy games, now I'm playin EU4 never gets old.

Most AAA games nowadays are garbage anyway that I don't even bother to torrent them.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

16 hours ago, bleachbit said:

You play Betrayal yet ? So much fun!

I'm like level 86ish doing a Lightning Arrow build and yea Betrayal is awesome so much shit to do. The Syndicate is strong though a few of the straight 1 shot me and I'm only in T8 maps its wack.

itachi_no_chikara_by_cebzab.png

I played WoW heavily for a few years, really enjoyed that, looking forward to the classic WoW remake that's supposed to come out in 2019. 

I really enjoy rocket league, and I dabble in a lot of FPS games - CS:GO, Fortnite, Insurgency, Day of Infamy..basically listing my steam library but I cycle through all of them.

edit - totally forgot about FIFA on xbox

Edited by Nasty J

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...