Hi, I'm His Lordship

His Lordship

• Retired Leader
56 minutes ago, Lait Choco said:

Piano, Scuba diving, gym and hiking. Heh almost me. Welcome back Lordie and good luck on the OSRS grind.

He’s already 107 combat as he was playing in 13/14. Will make it easier :P

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

4 hours ago, AAIGHT said:

About time someone took over from Mojo!! ;)

Welcome (back?) :)

This sounds interesting

Medieval cooking is indeed very interesting... If you find food poisoning interesting haha. I haven't quite mastered it yet.

Edited by His Lordship

Founder of the Wilderness Guardians

Leader, 2003-2013

21 minutes ago, His Lordship said:

Medieval cooking is indeed very interesting... If you find good probing interesting haha. I haven't quite mastered it yet.

I dont know much about it but i enjoy browsing through https://www.reddit.com/r/CampfireCooking/. the food always looks delicious. I can hardly boil an egg myself though so

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel

Welcome back dude, this reminds me I still need to download that age of empires taunt pack...

OSRS is a very different thing to the old game, everybody is much more efficient now. Its a different scene pking with a lot less casual people doing it for a laugh.

If you need any help on training advise starting up let me know.

@Razzle stfu cunt!

Yo Lordieeeee, i dont think i ever actually spoke to you but i used to hear your voice ALOT when WG was allied to TBE back in the day and you always seem cool if a little bit overenthusiastic we need to maybe get a chance to talk properly at some point

~~WG I0wn

Edited by i0wn0nu

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png