[Accepted] Zparc Mac

Zparc Mac

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zparc Mac

What is your current RS name? Zparc Mac

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

combat level 90 976 total. Currently 82 mage working hard on 99 mage and 99 range

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

have played Runescape since 2005. Quit playing in 2012 and decided to start and old school account recently and have never been more addicted. Never had more fun than now on runescape. Its just lonely most of the time and I see people running around with friends. All of my old RS friends are long since retired. Recently I have been going to the rev caves trying to find friends to PVM/PvP with, but almost always get greeted with a barrage and a few bolts. As far as my account name goes, I have always been a massive Sparc Mac fan and made my name Zparc Mac on rs2 years ago. Kind of nerdy, I know.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really have been in a welcoming or friendly clan

Tell us about your yourself.

I was born in Chicago and spent a few years there as a kid. I moved to Wisconsin for a year and ended up in Southern Missouri where my parents opened a BBQ shop. I am 22 and work as a full time firefighter. I am in the process of hopefully promoting to Captain. I enjoy gaming, mainly runescape, league of legends and simulator games. I have a great girlfriend and spend time fishing and bowling with friends. I might be the only person you meet who loves bowling, haha. I have a passion for cars and currently own a 2017 Camaro SS and a 2010 Nissan GTR. When I'm not in the firehouse or playing runescape, I work in car detailing and customization. Feel free to add me on snapchat or Instagram if you are into that stuff.

How did you hear about us?  I was informed of the CC name from a pker, although i dont remeber their name.

What makes you want to join us? I joined the CC and was greeted with kindness instead of toxicity like in other clans

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Zparc Mac
missed a spot

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif