Hello, I'm Mcallllu

McAlllu

Hello

Since i couldn't really introduce myself properly i decided i'l give a go here.

I was, what they say, an " old fish " back in the day. The year was 2007-2008 when i made my first million in the RS community. I've only started playing again like a week or two ago. So not really much information to base on. So i have decided to introduce myself via  some screenshots from the good old days when RS was at its peak. 

Here we go.

1) Since i was quite experienced player back in the day. I had a soft spot in my heart for newer players who were seemingly lost in the game. I always chimed in to give them the best help they could  get.

Help included things like how to get the best gear or quick money in the game to get you on track in no time.

Evidence 1

2)  I have never been a man of many words. So if i met a new player back in the day, i always tried to keep things short and simple whilst aiding them

Evidence 2

3) Since RS wasn't always the game i enjoyed the most, i have never turned down the idea to try to expand the community and get them to play new games that i enjoyed. Everything in all decent manner anyways.

Evidence 3 ( 1/4)

Evidence 3 ( 2/4)

Evidence 3 ( 3/4)

Evidence 3 ( 4/4)

4) As we all know by now that i'm very generous with my money. As long as it was for a good cause. So i spent countless hours trying to expand the Runescape community from F2P to P2P. But people, rude as they are, kept declining my generous offers. Since people kept being rude to me, it certanly took a toll on my mental healt.  Weird eh ?

Evidence 4

Spoiler

Disclaimer

This is meant as a joke. I'm not a cock anymore like i used to be

Edited by McAlllu