[Accepted] Lunar_Intel

Lunar_Intel

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lunar_Intel

What is your current RS name? Lunar_Intel

List any previous RS namesIntel239

What is your total level and combat level?

1325 - 94 CMB

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hey guys, Im Lunar Intel. I recently learned about this clan from someone I met in the Reverant Caves just talking about joining a group to be apart of. Surprizdeath is the person who invited me into the Clan chat and to look into what Wilderness Guardians have to offer. It looks awesome. But ive been playing runescape on and off since 2006. Best game ive ever played. Im recently getting back into the game and want to be apart of a clan that is active into PvM and PvP and this looks to be it. Im active, I love to PvM and PvP. Before OSRS came out on my previous account i managed to aquire 5 Capes and then due to Real life situation of becoming a father, I had to take a step back from the game and now OSRS came out. My Hopes in joining this clan are High and would love to be apart of something so great.

Tell us about your clan history.

Havent been in any Serious clans. more friends.

Tell us about your yourself.

I did alittle bit above. Im a 23 year old male and from USA. Im an HVAC technican who loves his job but his family more. I enjoy Rock metal, rap and country music. but I enjoy teamwork, and love to make good friends. Im also a father of a 4 year old boy and have a wife. and i Can babble on about work all day. Im also a guy who gives and takes advice even if i already know about the subject. because the more views of have on the topic the smarter youll be about it.

How did you hear about us?  A guy from Reverant caves "Surprizdeath"

What makes you want to join us? The Team work I see and heard about not only from youtube but after checking this forum out.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have nothing to hide, i do have a busy lifestyle and could be pulled away from the game time to time due to me spending time with my family.

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif