[Accepted] DeTingGoSKRA

DeTingGoSKRA

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DeTingGoSKRA

What is your current RS name? DeTingGoSKRA

List any previous RS namesZyzzBraah

What is your total level and combat level?

2155 total 125 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2007. I need a clan because all my friends don't play anymore. I like to pvm, but have only been doing solo bosses ( 5140 zulrah kc, 2730 vorkath). I'm a sucker for clue scrolls and do them all. Currently opening 5k eclectic imps going for 400 meds. I also love flipping on the GE, it's probably how I make more than half my money. I have 20m slayer xp, and I'm unsure if I'll ever have the time, courage or determination to max 😮

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really been in a clan

Tell us about your yourself.

24 y.o P.E teacher from Canada. I like to watch and play hockey, hit the gym and pop open a cold one with the boys.

How did you hear about us?  getting piled at rev caves

What makes you want to join us? not getting piled at rev caves, 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i'm not good at pking

Edited by DeTingGoSKRA
more info

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif