[Accepted] GmanGeorge

gmangeorge

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

GmanGeorge

What is your current RS name? GmanGeorge

List any previous RS namesThe original name of my account is Monkey Jedi2 - I made it when I was a little kid and have been fortunate enough to hang onto the account for over a decade, but eventually the switch away from such a childish name was needed :) Alternatively I would PK on my account Rang30wnz333, which was a pretty nooby f2p range pure that I used shortly after the implementation of pk worlds in rs3.

What is your total level and combat level?

My current Total Level is 1327, while my current Combat Level is 84.25 according to OSBuddy. I recognize that this is low for PVM/PVP, but I am hoping to beef up my combat stats to go along on those journeys. I have never really been a pker/have never done any serious bossing, so the idea of joining a clan to learn these skills is very interesting to me.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My Runescape account is fairly old, at over a decade. I have been playing on and off for years, with most of my time being during middle school and then again most recently since enrolling in university. I was introduced to the game one Christmas by my cousin and fell in love with the game, but did not truly understand the grind and the economy until I grew up and learned from my older friends that played. My real name is George, hence the username, and my favorite activities are fletching, woodcutting, and talking to other players in large group chats.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in an organized clan, I joined one when the first updates in RS3 with the banners came out because it seemed kind of cool, but at the time didn't really know what they were about so I didn't really stick with it. I've never been on any teams or a pk clan though, I simply joined a cool looking cc to talk to people.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is George, I am a 22 year old from the United States currently working on a Computer Science degree. I work at Jimmy John's as an easy college job for beer money on the side. I am really into hip hop/rap and r&b music. I like Runescape, playing and watching sports, and I am an avid movie-goer.

How did you hear about us?  My friends Kollin (RSN: HolyKoolin10) and Jordan (RSN:BootyBrothas) both told me about the clan. Kollin actually just got ranked the other day

What makes you want to join us? Hanging out in the cc for a few days, I have noticed a large community that enjoys talking to each other and playing RuneScape together. It's really nice to have such a large group of polite people to talk to, and the idea of having a regular group of people to do things with is exciting, as the thought of learning how to PVM or even PVP is something that I have always wanted to get in to, but have never really known how. My skills are pretty low right now, but I think that with a little time and a little teaching I can potentially be pretty good at it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never botted/RWT, but have been temporarily muted a few times as in my younger years I did not quite have the respect for other players that I do now.

bronzerange.jpg.fb56985f05a7f0d5765761a10bf293b4.jpg 3rd Place, WG Ranging Skill Comp Aug 2021

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif