[Declined] Amenable

Amenable

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Amenable

What is your current RS name? Amenable

List any previous RS namesCoffee Sips, Iron Cawfee, Whiskey Str8

What is your total level and combat level?

hwRJVxd.png8IQxHkr.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began playing Runescape in 2005 and have played consistently ever since (besides a short break due to EOC). My account name, Amenable, holds a significant meaning to my personal values. A short definition is as follows: "ready or willing to answer, act, agree, or yield." To experience personal growth and facilitate positive relations with others, one must be willing to possess these qualities. It takes a great deal of humility to be amenable, so I always love logging into the game and seeing a name that holds me to a high standard.
Surprisingly, my favorite skill is fishing. It was one of the first skills I ever trained on Runescape, and it has stuck with me. When I need a change of pace, I like to venture off to Revenants for the exciting drops and constant fear of being killed for my 50k loot. Back in the day, I loved to player-kill, but currently I have no skill-- something I desire to work on with clanmates if I get accepted.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Peyton. I am a 21 year old male from Tennessee in the United States. I am currently a senior in college, expecting to complete my Bachelor's degree in Psychology in May of 2019. For the majority of my college years I have been a part-time child care worker at a local school. I am now unemployed for the winter as I am preparing to take the GRE and apply to Master's programs for School Psychology. My favorite hobbies include playing/watching sports, weightlifting, video games, guitar, and hanging out with friends. I like just about any genre of music, though most days I prefer folk rock. I don't have any significant talents other than being able to sing along nicely with the radio. Somehow, I have a Brazilian girlfriend who is way out of my league. She studies Graphic Design and is the most talented person I know. The kicker is that she allows me to play video games such as Runescape frequently. All in all, I am a very average individual put in some fortunate circumstances. I am blessed!

How did you hear about us?  My Runescape friend "El Marijuano" referred me. I met him back when I used to stream.

What makes you want to join us? Runescape is a great game, but no game can provide peak enjoyment unless you experience it with others. I want to join Wilderness Guardians so that every time I log on, I have friends willing to socialize, PVM, and PVP. Being a part of a community greater than myself would make the game way more fun and rewarding.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have used a bot in the past and been banned for it, but that was several years ago. I no longer choose to use such programs as it ruins the integrity and enjoyment of the game.

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 2 weeks later...