Community Intro - Ol Dave

Dweeks32091

Ol Dave

Tell us about yourself.

Hi guys, my name is David, but I go by Dave. I'm 27 years old and currently reside in the sunny state of Florida. I work full time as a paramedic and I'm also a full time student at a large university in which I'm finishing up my bachelor's degree in Emergency Management. I've played Runescape on and off since the original RS classic, and just recently I've started to become interested in playing RS yet again.

Clan history.  

I've been active in the clan scene since RS2 beta. My first clan was Legends Legion, and from there I moved on to other clans such as Rune Raiders, Echoes of Silence, WG for a very brief period and a few other clans. I'm formerly known as Eminemdude 3. I used to be a clan discussion mod on Zybez forums, so chances are you've seen me around!

How did you hear about us? I know WG from my previous clanning experience

Do you plan to join? I'm not quite sure yet. Like I said, I'm just now getting back into RS and I'm looking to just find a community to level up and get some help whenever its needed.

Any last comments?  

It feels good to be back, and its nice to see that there are some old, familiar names still floating around in the clan scene.

Edited by Dweeks32091

Welcome 

~~WG I0wn

P.S. @Brent147stole my sign out not the other way around...

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Hey dude! I definitely remember your old name and remember you being in Rune Raiders. And if course we modded CD together on Zybez. Too bad they closed up shop now.. especially since Mobile was released I feel like activity would have increased.