[Declined] ThliperyDabs

ThliperyDabs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ThliperyDabs

What is your current RS name? ThliperyDabs

List any previous RS namesDab710aDoo,ToK Thlipery, HCThlipery

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is currently 1514 and my combat level is currently 113.2018-12-11_10-14-03.thumb.png.bb1f046ecf69ab7b8b4a2fe2fbe186d0.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started orginally playing back in about 2006. i didnt play a whole lot back then other than pking with buddys. I just started back about a year or 2 ago now.My IGN is supposed to be the word Slippery, but as if mike tyson were saying it. my favorite skills are anything combat related, fletching, cooking, thieving, and woodcutting.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive been in TheRotation And TeamOfKillers.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Michael,im 25, and live in the US of A baby! i work 2 jobs at the moment. im the weirdo who preferes country music as well haha toby keith and tim mcgraw are my power animals! id like to think that i have the talent of making people laugh and drinking whiskey like water lolol.i also love fishing, disc golf, and just hanging out with the homies!

How did you hear about us?  i dont wanna give the persons real name but there IGN is Genghis Bong

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a very well ran clan. ive been in two others where i put in atleast 8 months-1year into each and got setup to lose items to clan members in one and distrust made me leave the other. From what i got from the rules i feel like this is the right place for me and i feel like i will get along with the people and be able to follow the rules as they are very easily understandable.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 2 weeks later...